Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
This course will familiarize participants in the use of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) approach to problem solving key Business issues, introduce and understand at a conceptual level the use of the various Lean Six Sigma tools. The course structure will be in line with ASQs body of knowledge structure and will prepare the participants to take the ASQs Green Belt certification exam
How will you benefit
- Understand value creation by focusing on key business Processes
- Drive Process improvements through the application of lean six sigma tools
You will learn
- What is DMAIC and how to use for a typical Business issue
- Conceptual clarity on the use of the various Lean Six Sigma tools
- Live examples in a workshop setting
- How Process Improvements can lead to Cost Savings
Who should attend
Managers, Engineers tasked to lead implementation of Lean Six Sigma program in a company
- A Pdf file will be sent which will have that week’s material along with an audio link
- There is a quiz at the end of the file..answers are expected back by the following week
- Repeat the same process for the next five weeks
- Beyond the six weeks, we will coach individuals to pass the ASQ certification exam
$ 1500.00 (Costs will cover ASQ Exam weeks/Books)
Duration: 6 weeks
Note: 1. Duration for on line course is six weeks ( Classes commence every Monday)
2. Duration for on site classes is one week
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Introduction to Lean
- Project Scoping/Project Charter
- High Level Process Maps
- Project Definition/Project Selection
- Preparing to Manage Change/Change Management
- Lean Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
- QFD/Kano Model etc
- EVA and Driving Bottom Line Improvements
- Data Collection Plans
- Basic Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Detailed Process Maps
- Current State Value Stream Maps
- Process Sigma/Capability Analysis
- Fishbone Diagrams
- Building a C&E Matrix
- FMEA (Failure Modes & Effects Analysis)
- Hypothesis Testing
- Design Of Experiments ( Introduction)
- Lean Tools
- Process Flow Metrics
- Mistake Proofing
- Eight Types of Waste
- Introduction to SPC
- Building a Control Plan
- Control Methods
- Constructing Control Charts
- Stakeholder Approvals
- Project Closure
What are the minimum requirements/qualifications for me to take up this course?
Graduation in science/Engineering degree.
The on line version is Six weeks… is there any flexibility here?
How exactly does the self pace work?
Pdf files with an audio link will be sent every week…for six weeks…While the entire course is intended for six weeks, you can work to suit your pace……Instructors are available round the clock
If I take this course, will this help to take the ASQ Green Belt Certification exam?
Yes..the courseware is completely aligned with the ASQ body of knowledge…Furthermore, we will help to coach individuals to clear the certification exam
- Do I need statistical analysis software?
For the ASQ exam, there is no need…however, Training on Minitab is offered separately.
- Does this course include certification?
No…however we undertake to coach the individuals to prepare for the ASQ exam…That’s why the fee for the course includes the cost for registering with ASQ for the certification exam
- When are ASQ exams help?
They are held throughout the year.