Six Steps to an effective LSS deployment
- Identification of Critical Customer pain points, Estimate current Cost of Quality
- Prioritize and select Projects having the maximum ROI
- Launch Training to certify Black Belts/Green Belts
- Get executive commitments on Quick Win Projects(90 day window)
- Launch Projects, Track and monitor progress through Executive level briefings
- Determine Financial Impact, Update all Process Documents and close Projects.
Request a quote
"Shreya Business Solution have a team of people with strong expertise and skills sets in the implementation of Lean Six Sigma, ISO 9000 principles. We have worked with them as one of our key subcontractor for the last 5 years...their work output and deliverables are the highest quality"
Baskar Kotte - President & CEO, QSE
"We have been working with Shreya Business Solution for a few months in the training of our Management Team. Shreya Business Solution have a team of people with strong expertise and skills sets in the implementation of Lean Six Sigma principles. Our Packaging Plant has benefited immensely from the programs/workshops offered by Shreya Business Solutions."
Honor dela Fuente - Coffee QC Manager, Costco
This is to acknowledgement that SA Vaneswaran has worked in Alcatel-Lucent from 1999 to 2015.
During this time, he has led many projects on a variety of topics i.e. Lean Six Sigma, TL 9000/ISO 9000, information, SA 8000 etc.
He has made significant contributions in these areas resulting in major process improvements and contributing to strong bottom line improvements of company.
He is depth practical knowledge and result oriented approach will be an asset to any company."
Dan Huot - VP Global Manufacturing Operations, Alcatel-Lucent Canada Inc.