Transition Planning / Gap Analysis : 2 days
To train participants to understand/interpret the new standard to help in transition planning
You will Learn
- Discuss/interpret the differences between the 2008 version of the ISO 9001 standard and the 2015 revision.
- understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 standard to begin implementation or update an existing Quality Management System to comply /align with the new standard.
- Ensure changes add business value to the organization.
- Implementing risk based assessments (uniqueness of the new standard)
- Make changes only after risk assessment is validated /approved by the stakeholders./Heads of functional groups.
Who should attend
Managers / Engineers tasked to implement the new standard.